Saturday, November 7, 2015

T.I.R.E.D

Tired In Rear End Direction.....man, oh, man...after walking so much yesterday at a Christmas festival event & sitting in a vehicle to and from B'ham, my "bum" is TIRED!

a few of us at a moment's notice


The Christmas Village Festival Event was held at BJCC. This was my first visit to the festival and definitely not my last one. I have never been to an event where so many vendors (over 700) and PEOPLE SHOPPING were all gathered together. WOW!!!  

There were two shopping levels. Clothing (adults & children), jewelry, wooden signs, food prep pkgs., painted artwork, foods, and so much more. It was so much fun.


a little snack before shopping on the lower level floor 

After shopping both floor levels, we drove over to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Munching on some lettuce chicken wraps left a lot of room for the delicious Craig's Crazy Carrot Cake Cheesecake.

One thing I was missing.....i didn't see waitress "Penny".