Friday, August 28, 2015

From an article I recently read I was reminded that no matter what life brings our way, we know ones who we can always count on.

Whatever storms we may weather these girlfriends are already in the midst moving in a mighty way to ensure that whoever is with the storm is prayed up, protected, loved & cared for.

It's been a long, quiet reflective time for all of us.

We laugh together. We cry together. We hurt together. We rejoice together. We encourage & lift up one another. We don't have a pact. We just try to be there for one another. Simply put...that's what girlfriends do.

We are strong, and this unbreakable strength that we possess as girlfriends is what helps us to simply survive. 

Enjoying a wonderful night with all the girlfriends.

Judy's Virgin Bloody Mary treats for us &
Retha's take on the drink.


Our game of choice...Phase Ten

I finally won.

My girlfriends are sisters 
I picked out myself.
Retha-Trish-Lisa-Lavanda-Judy
Mel-Jean-Joy-Gloria-Glenda