Tuesday, July 14, 2015

What a fun, fun day!

Gayle & I went on an adventure today to MGM & had the best time. We began @ Stein Mart and hit the "jackpot". We both left "penniless" but happy.

I can't remember the last time that I went shopping & had such great success. The pieces purchased had a little retro look & I loved them all. I liked the way they fit me & looked on me. Yay!

Gayle found some shoes but we were going to DSW so she decided to wait before purchasing these knowing we could come back to the store to get these she found.


As we were checking out it came to our attention that we had skipped lunch being that it was 1:25. We laughed about this and talked about how neither of us had felt any hunger pains. WOW...that's a first for us!!!

Immediately we were hungry so we searched for a place to eat before getting back on the "shopping trail".

Our afternoon trail of shopping took us to World Market, Dress Barn, Ross, Pier 1 Imports and DSW. 

Just thought that these shoes @ DSW would definitely ADD that "SPARK" to my wardrobe.

Can't remember which store I saw this in
 but it got me to thinking.....

Advertising is strange.