Saturday, May 16, 2015

I was recently on my own for 4 days. Hubby & some friends took a mini vacation to Sawgrass to watch The 2015 Players Tournament.

There was NO cooking meals, tv controller contests, toilet lids up or someone in the house with me. I had quick fix foods, all the tv time I wanted & bedtimes of my choice...not to mention the whole bed to myself. For a few days.....yes!

Now I've had a patio project on the burner for some time now, and this time frame was just calling my name. So the day hubby left I headed to Lowe's to purchase what I would need, and that evening I planned my 2nd day alone as the "Start-up" day.

Project:  Patio Redo
To paint:  glider frame, 3 chairs, 3 small tables, shelf 
               stand, 2 metal decor plaques, 1 wood/metal 
               decor plaque
To stain/protect:  glider wood slats
To wash/soak:  3 chair cushions
To finish patio look:  border ideas






For 3 days I worked from dawn to dusk and loved every minute of my work. It was a little frustrating at times but I love the end results.