Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hubby's asleep. I'm in my comfy chair with thoughts & words rambling thru my mind trying to get from there to here...this page.

My thought/words won't stop twirling, rolling. They rush together to form complete sentences only to be ambushed. I can't get these thoughts/ words to emerge like I want them to flow. 

With a heartache for ones I know, who's hearts are breaking, I consider & pause to lift each one up with prayer for comfort and strength. I have heartfelt words that JUST WILL NOT COME. God has known my heart these last two months.

To the mother/father who diligently cared for their
     daughter and her cancer these last years, 
To the grandmother/grandfather as their granddaughter
     passes,
To the wife who showed me her strength in handling
     her husband's cancer these last months,
To the friend who shockingly learned of her sister's 
     untimely death at the hands of her husband,
To the wife who struggles with cancer & has 
     twin girls...now alone from husband's vehicular death 
                                        and 
To the mother/father of the son whom God called 
     from them, the wife & twin girls.

I am saddened by separation but grateful for the HOPE that is in Christ Jesus. HOPE that one day each will see their loved one again. What joy!!!

I can still see my daddy in my mind, hear his voice when I ride over the road edges & feel his presence when God blesses me with a gentle breeze.

Soon, very soon.