Tuesday, April 7, 2015


WINNER for 4 team bracket.....

Our local newspaper held this contest, and I joined in the fun at the nudging of my husband. He & I both entered the contest selecting our winners for the full bracket schedule.

At the 16 Team Bracket & the 4 Team Bracket mark we were given the opportunity to revisit our selections (some of our original picks did not make it to this bracket) & choose new winners for these upcoming bracket schedules. We had the right to choose our selections right up to the beginning of the bracket. Kentucky was on a great winning streak and was predicted to win the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.

Looking at the 4 Team Bracket (having chosen Ky to play Wisconsin and Michigan St. to play Duke) I selected Wisconsin to play Duke in the finals. With most everyone counting on Kentucky to win, I played the wildcard by selecting Wisconsin to win. I guess this put me ahead of the others in points because.....

I received an email today.


My Bracket Name with points accumulated
for the 4 Team Bracket Round win.