Friday, November 14, 2014

Wheels of Aging

The wheels of life continue to roll, and today I awake to sixty. 

This age...this number...was always a distant milestone to me, yet here it is staring at me. I often wondered whether I would live to this age or how I would embrace the age.

Well, it is just a number attached to a body denoting years of existence. 

I would be lying if I said that these years have not made my appearance different. I would be lying if I said that I had no wrinkles. I would be lying if I said I woke up every day with a spring in my step. I would be lying if I said I didn't care about such. This vessel as it is today & these wrinkles define my existence.

And what an existence it has been.

Life is good. 

******************

Just for fun let's look at the numbers...
60 years, 
720 months, 
3130 weeks/5 days, 
21, 915 days, 
525,960 hours, 
31, 557,600 minutes or 
1,893,456,000 seconds. 
That's a lot when you look at it this way!

Whoo-hoo!!!
Happy Birthday to me.