Sunday, November 16, 2014

I've just returned from celebrating my Sixtieth Birthday at Panama City Beach with my hubby . The weather was a bit chilly but the days were absolutely beautiful.


Our stay was at a Majestic condo...somewhere we've never stayed before. My inquiry to the VRBOwner was for her other condo but after hearing it was unavailable, she offered this condo to me. I accepted without ever seeing photos...something I have never done.

We were on the 21st floor, and the view was perfect. Her condo was so warm & inviting. We immediately felt at home. I was very pleased.

After we unpacked we braved the fierce, cold winds again to go grab a bite to eat at Red Robin. I really like their burgers, and I left totally stuffed. A quick trip to Publix for a few grocery items, and we're headed back to the condo

Friday was the beginning of my upcoming sixtieth year. Happy Birthday to me!!! Hubby & I ate an early breakfast before heading out to the movie theater. 

As we were trying to decide what to purchase to snack on during the movie, I saw a "Combo" that was being offered. Sure wish my camera had been with me. It was a combo display for "Seniors-60 & Above" --- hahahaha!!! My first act of being a "Real Senior". We each got a drink, popcorn & a bag of Gummi-Bears for $4...pretty good deal. The best part was that they have a napkin, straw & butter bar for customers. Loved that I could get all the butter I wanted for my popcorn. Yum!
(Beach Ball in front of movie theater -
We'll be back for the Beach Ball Drop New Years Eve.)

After the movie we drove Front Beach Road just to view the areas along the road. As we made our way back down Middle Beach Road, we stopped for an early dinner at Carrabba's...one of my favorite restaurants.

Returning back to the condo I had a little "conversation session" in mind for us. Hubby was the one on the spot. It was a lot of fun listening to him. He even asked, "Where did you get these questions?". I made him think on the spot for me. Loved it!!!

The evening sun gave us a glorious sight as it was retiring for the night. What an awesome birthday gift from God!


Another beautiful day ahead of us. From our balcony we enjoyed viewing the many fevers of stingrays in the Gulf. We couldn't believe how many we saw. Here are a few of the pics.

After a little bit of lunch, we took to the beach for a little stroll. The weather was a bit warmer, and the winds offered a gentle breeze now & then. A perfect day on the beach...



...and another pic on the balcony
before I got cleaned up & 
ready to watch some ball games with hubby.

For our last night of my birthday weekend celebration I choose another of my favorite restaurants...Pineapple Willy's...love their ribs!

Just as we were leaving we noticed the sun setting over the Gulf. It's just all so amazing.


We're home now as I finish up this post. These last few days have been just what I needed & wanted. Feeling good, loving my life and waiting to see what the first year of my New Decade brings to me.