Monday, October 13, 2014

SISTERS

WEDNESDAY:  Glenn was packing & getting ready for his annual golf trip, and my sister arrived to spend time with me while he is away. He left Thursday morning. We had 4 days to do whatever we wanted to do. The house, tv, everything was ours. It was wonderful.

Garrett & Hannah visited.

THURSDAY:  With my sister in town I invited some of my girlfriends over for a little get together. I wanted my sister to share in the fun that I always have when I'm around the girls.

Susan & I planned the food around a Mexican theme. We used fall colors in decorating. 

Our snacks were fiesta corn dip, rotel cups, hot cheese squares, jalapeno cream cheese dip and tortilla chips & wheat thins. We also made one of Meemaw's desserts.

Tummies full we made our way to the kitchen table to begin a fun, fun game of Phase Ten. Gayle, my neighbor, had joined us for the night. She & my sister were not familiar with the game so we all pitched in to help them play the game.

Lots of fun this night.....

.....and a new Phase Ten Winner! Congratulations Susan!

FRIDAY:  A full day of shopping, eating @ Panera Bread and a movie.

SATURDAY:  Another day of morning & early afternoon shopping, lunch @ Blue Plate and then an afternoon of Food Network shows followed by a movie at the house.

SUNDAY:  Bible Study & Worship @ MBC, lunch @ Rodeo and an afternoon of laziness. Glenn arrived back in town, tired and with a little bit of a cough. Garrett & Hannah came over again to see Susan before she was to leave.

MONDAY:  My sister's visit was such a treat for me. I had a wonderful time with her and can't wait until our next time together.