Monday, September 1, 2014

WHIPPING CHILDHOOD CANCER


September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month.
I accepted the "WhippingChildhoodCancer"
challenge to honor the 46 children
and the 7 who lose their battle
every day from Sandra McLendon and
on behalf of my HERO MORGAN HASTY.

With a pie to the face and
a $7 donation to a childhood cancer charity, 
it was an honor for me 
to challenge 7 of my friends.

By not accepting the challenge within 46 hours, 
I was asked to donate $46 and 
still tag 7 friends to the challenge.

I accepted and donated to Morgan's fundraising page
at children's hospital and tagged to this challenge these friends...Gina Riley, Cathy Lokay, Melissa Kenyon, 
Wendy Anderson, Kay Hamner, 
Tammy Morrell & Harold Hudgins.

LET'S WHIP CHILDHOOD CANCER!!! 
Morgan & her mom Mitzi

Morgan & her grandmother Sandra
(my choir alto buddy)

Mel "Whipping" Childhood Cancer