Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I am retired. My plan after retirement was to wait one year before volunteering. It has been 3 years. 

For years I was always on a tight schedule working outside of the home and maintaining a home for the three of us. My life schedule was a well greased system fit only for my personality. 

Retirement life has been wonderful and exactly how I envisioned it to be for me. I love, love, love being retired. 

Volunteering...it's just that "time" issue for me because I truly love being "free"...retired with no commitment to schedules. But today I am trying to change. 

I became a "Montana Gran" today. Their organization, open to grandparents or anyone who wishes to assist teachers at Montana Magnet School, meets once a week. If you can't attend, it's O.K. (I like the group already!!!)

I'm not a grandparent but my best friend is principal at the school. As we introduced ourselves today with a little bit of information on us, I was quick to state that I was not a "Camp Spy". Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

I think I'm going to love this group of ladies.