Saturday, April 12, 2014

Excited for my niece today! She is sharing at our Ladies Tea hosted by the Women's Ministry at my church.

Two girlfriends went with me to the tea. My neighbor who walks with me and shares tales during our yard work, and my school co-worker from years gone by. Both of these ladies are special to me.

Our pastor's wife (Judith) and Women's Ministry Director (Becky) with Allison who was guest speaker for the Ladies Tea.



Tables were beautifully decorated.

A variety of delicious looking food.

As ladies arrived, they signed in, chose a table to sit at, and began to have a wonderful time chatting away with other ladies. With the blessing of the food we made our way to the tables of food. Our church youth and pastor were waiters for the day.

Ally shares.

She ended her time of sharing 
with a drama presentation 
to the song "Redeemed". 

Praying God's blessings on Ally as she & Johnny begin a new journey as NAMB missionaries in Atlanta, Georgia.